Progress last week
7-day blood glucose average: 99 (met goal of less than 120)
7-day fasting average: 97 (met goal of less than 120, 100% of days)
Weight goal: -1 lb (met goal of either maintain or make progress toward goal)
- Consumed 5 meatless, low-fat meals and 0 fish meals. (met meatless meal goal; missed fish meal goal)
- Met goal of 30 grams of fiber or greater 4/7 days last week.
- Met coffee goal 3/5 week days.
Met ALL goals! Woo hoo!!! Workouts: at least 30 minutes/day for 5 out of 5 days, plus one 20-minute workout on the weekend. Did 1 spin class + half run, 1 full run, one swim, one walk; did two strength workouts: BodyPump class and one at-home workout.
Misc. goals: Got adequate sleep all nights. I didn't always brush and floss right after dinner, but will leave that on the goal list.
Goals for this week
7-day blood glucose average goal and fasting numbers: below 120.
Weight goal: Maintain or make progress toward goal.
- 4 or more meatless, low-fat meals and 2 or more fish meals.
- On work days, switch to tea and plain water after that first cup of coffee.
- Track fiber. Minimum 30 grams fiber/day and work up to consuming 50 grams fiber/day. (Include both insoluble and soluble sources.)
Minimum of 30 minutes of workout 5 days/week. Workouts to include at least 1 bike, 1 run, and 1 swim per week, plus 2 strength training per week.
- 7 or more hours sleep/night.
- Brush and floss teeth right after dinner!
P.S. - LOVED the new Star Trek movie! What a blast!!!