Progress last week
7-day blood glucose average: 99 (met goal of less than 120)
7-day fasting average: 101 (met goal of less than 120, 100% of days)
Weight goal: +2.8 lbs (ACK! Nope, NOT due to any particular times of the month. Simply overdid, especially over the weekend; it caught up with me due to scaled-back workouts.)
Food goals: Consumed 4 meatless, low-fat meals and 2 fish meals. (met meatless & fish meal goals)
Exercise goals: Did great until Wednesday, when I upped my weights in BodyPump class and hurt my back. I got in one run and one class (plus 20 minutes on recumbent bike) before; walked at least 20 minutes/day after (4 days).
Misc. goals: Got adequate sleep all nights. Researched dietary fiber recommendations for improving LDL. "See Jane Tri" registration on hold, due to technical difficulties; will try when they post the PDF form on their web site.
Goals for this week
7-day blood glucose average goal and fasting numbers: below 120.
Weight goal: Maintain or lose.
- 4 or more meatless, low-fat meals and 2 or more fish meals.
- Scale back to 1 coffee/day, with mostly almond milk; drink more tea and plain water
- Pack additional veggie snacks for afternoon instead of going for the nuts.
- Track fiber; work up to consuming 50 grams fiber/day (25 grams insoluble, 20 grams soluble)
- At least 30 minutes/day of something my back will tolerate.
- Find some strength exercises my back will tolerate.
- 7 or more hours sleep/night.
- Brush and floss teeth right after dinner!
- Register for the "See Jane Tri" event in September!